|Board of Ed|
The district business office is responsible for the financial operations of the district. These include:
- Administration of accounts payable and receivable;
- Human resources, payroll and employee benefits administration;
- Development and administration of school budgets;
- Required State and Federal financial accountability and reporting;
- Oversight and administration of the district food service program;
- Oversight of building and grounds maintenance and operations;
- Oversight of the SACC (School-Age Child Care) program.
In addition, the district has also contracted to provide the same business services to several other local school districts. Currently, the Alloway Twp. School District is entered into shared services agreements with the Elsinboro and Lower Alloways Creek school districts.
Our school district Business Administrator is Shannon DuBois-Brody. Mrs. DuBois-Brody also serves as the Board Secretary and the liaison to the Board of Education. All inquiries regarding school board elections and other Board of Education matters can be made through the business office. The business office is located at the Alloway School and is open each day from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. The office can be reached by calling (856) 935-1627, ext. 113.
Business Office Staff
|Mrs. Shannon DuBois-Brody||Business Administrator / Board Secretaryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs. Lauren Granate||Assistant Business Administratoremail@example.com|
|Mrs. Mary Aliberti||Board Clerkfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mrs. Cindi Seip||Board Clerkemail@example.com|
|Mrs. Kate Drebes||Part-Time Board Clerkfirstname.lastname@example.org|