Mission Statement
About the School
District Administration
Staff Directory
Pre-K Registration
Kindergarten Registration
New Student Registration
Employment Opportunities
School Report Card
School Security
State Reports
Working Papers

Working Papers

All minors under the age of 18 who work in New Jersey must have an employment certificate – also called “working papers” – or a special permit (for agriculture, newspaper carrier, or theatrical employment). An employment certificate is required for each employer. Minors may obtain a blank A300 Employment Certification form by clicking below.

For more information on completing the employment certification form and further Child Labor information, please go to the NJ Department of Labor website.